NISSAN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES HAVE ARRIVED IN HUNTSVILLE, AL.
Questions? Give us a call.
Steve Winter or Berney Waite
256-837-5752 x 208
Nissan Commercial Vehicle Pricing
Key Nissan NV highlights include:
* Full access rear doors (maximum opening angle of 243 degrees)
* Reinforced integrated cargo area mounting points for durability and ease of cargo management system installation
* Vertical side walls in cargo area maximize usable space
* Water repellant cloth seating surfaces
* Durability patch built into the front seat bolsters to hold up to commercial use
* Multifunctional lockable center console offering space to hang files and store a laptop
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2012 Nissan NV Standard Roof models include:
NV 1500 Standard Roof S V6 $24,590 USD
NV 1500 Standard Roof SV V6 $26,190 USD
NV 2500 Standard Roof S V6 $25,590 USD
NV 2500 Standard Roof SV V6 $27,190 USD
NV 2500 Standard Roof S V8 $26,490 USD
NV 2500 Standard Roof SV V8 $28,090 USD
NV 3500 Standard Roof S V8 $28,190 USD
NV 3500 Standard Roof SV V8 $29,790 USD
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2012 Nissan NV High Roof models include:
NV 2500 High Roof S V6 $27,990 USD
NV 2500 High Roof SV V6 $29,590 USD
NV 2500 High Roof S V8 $28,890 USD
NV 2500 High Roof SV V8 $30,490 USD
NV 3500 High Roof S V8 $30,590 USD
NV 3500 High Roof SV V8 $32,190 USD
Nissan NV Commercial Vehicle Features:
- Intelligent storage - NV lineup features pull-out storage trays under both seats, overhead compartments (standard on all high-roof models), places for pencils and business cards, multiple cup holders, and a convenient seat pouch for cell phones.
- Doors that go farther - The NV rear doors stay securely out of the way, swinging 243 degrees for an extra-wide, forklift-friendly opening. Specially designed magnets on the doors and sidewalls ensure secure holds, preventing the wind from slamming open doors shut.
- Power and Lighting - Offers available triple lighting for better visibility.
- Connected and powered-up - The NV has available hands-free Bluetooth® GPS and in-cabin 12V and 110V power outlet options. Available Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and available touch screen navigation. The NV lineup keeps devices charged with a 12V car outlet in the cabin and an available 110V outlet in the center console and cargo area.
- Logo and ID space - The NV has large side panels to accommodate large business signage and branding space.
- Higher headroom - The available "high-roof" NV model provides 6'2" of interior headroom and can accommodate taller delivery items or shipping containers.
- Cargo capacity - The NV Standard Roof offers 220+ cubic feet of cargo space, while the High Roof boasts more than 300 cubic feet of cargo space. With more than 52" between wheel wells and its long cargo space, the van can easily load 10-foot piping, two 40"X48" pallets or 4'X8' dry wall sheets flat.
- Squared-off walls - Shelves and drawers fit tight to maximize walk-through storage area. NV offers multiple integrated reinforced mounting points for shelving that eliminates the need for drilling into sheet metal.
- Side doors - A large sliding side door and fixed entrance handles help entering from the ground level.
- Mobile office - A versatile center console and surrounding compartments provide mobile office capabilities on the road and on-site. Features include ample, fitted space for hanging folders, clipboards, etc., and a secure sliding console lid creates a flat surface ideal for a laptop. All components are removable if extra space is needed. The NV lineup passenger seat folds down to provide an expanded desktop-like surface - perfect for computer, blueprints and paperwork.
- Seat durability - A protective patch on the seat covers prevents deterioration and special liquid-resistant material stands up to mobile meal mishaps.